A lot happened in 2013, and I have a feeling 2014 is going to be even busier. There are several things on the 'to do' list this year. The list is not necessarily in chronological or priority order.
1) Build a house and move in before Christmas 2014
2) Build a goat barn.
3) Move the chicken coop away from the house building site.
4) New chicks - expected to arrive late February. Join 4 H again and do market chickens
5) Lambing expected in Mid March. Learn from 2013 mistakes and keep as many alive as possible. Learn more about lamb market.
6) Clean up some briars and brush.
7) Add some permanent fencing if possible.
8) Grow a garden
9) Plant more blueberries and a few fruit trees
10) Milk my goat (if she is pregnant this time - still waiting and hoping. Her belly is getting pretty round)
My name is Christy Franklin.